Tuesday 10 December 2013

Dahi Murg / Yogurt Chicken

Dahi Murg / Yogurt Chicken

Today With me is a Simple and Delicious Chicken Recipe A Lovely Guest Post By Razina who blogs at RaaaZzzfoodlove


Razina is a lovely blogger around us! She blogs regularly and I know much of her via her fb thats where we get connected and bond more closely to each other, Right? Yes We should agree, coz thats how things work for me :)

Me and Razi never even had a formal chit chat, just commenting on each others posts on fb, so much we get to know about others thoughts and opinion, and the kind of person they are via their words. One thing I always noted is the excitement which came from Razi when she commented in my guest posts in fact all her comments puts in so much positive energy inside me I feel each post should be more better than the last one to receive such comments and keep moving on. Finally I couldnt stop myself from inviting her for a guest post :) And Im so glad she responded positively. Thanks you Razi and Welcome here at Sweets & Spices! 

Lets see What she has to share with us Today :)



Hi all, I'm Razina who blogs at Raaazzzfoodlove. Born in India (North), happily lived in U.A.E. (Middle East) and now thrown back to India (South), where still I'm in the process of settling down even after 5 years of stay here. My taste buds prefer more of the Middle East cuisine but I do not know how to churn them. After 7 years of stunts in the corporate life, I have started performing experiments in the kitchen for the past 1 year. So, I'm pretty novice in cooking and you'll find all the basic recipes plus authentic recipes from UP on my page. RaaaZzzfoodlove was born more out of necessity to keep a record of my daily meal.

When Aara sent me a message on facebook inviting me to do a guest post, I was over joyed as this was the  first time I had received such an invitation. I'm a regular reader of her page as all the recipes that she posts are unique creations and the friendly way that she presents them. The best thing about her blog is the tips and tricks that she mentions after every recipe, I really enjoy reading her entire post till the bottom. Thanks dear for giving me an opportunity to get featured on your space. Hope you will like my recipe....
Dahi Murgh / Yoghurt Chicken

Ingredients:
  • Chicken - 1/2 kg
  • Yoghurt - 1/2 cup, whisked
  • Onion - 1 medium, finely sliced
  • Green cardamom -2
  • Cloves -2
  • Cinnamon - 1 inch
  • Dried red chilli - 1, deseeded
  • Ginger garlic paste - 1  1/2 tsp
  • Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
  • Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
  • Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
  • Salt - to taste
  • Oil
 Method:
  • In a kadhai, heat oil. Add the green cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and dried red chilli. Saute for few seconds
  • Add onion and fry till it changes to light brown in colour
  • Add the chicken pieces and cook on high flame for 5-7 minutes
  • Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till raw smell disappears
  • Add garam masala powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder, turmeric and salt. Mix once
  • Switch off the flame and add the whisked yoghurt. Mix till it combines well 
  • Now switch on the flame and add 1/2 cup of water. Bring it to one boil
  • Simmer for 30 minutes or till desired consistency is achieved
  • Serve hot with roti or rice!!!
This Looks So So Yummmmmyyyyyy

Thank you Razi for such a wonderful Post! I shall try ur way sometime and let u know how it turned :) Looking Forward for such simple And yummilicious updates from you at  Raaazzzfoodlove

Slurrrrrrrppppppppppppp...........

Stay Tuned For more Lovely Articles to come up
Till then Bubye 
From 
Razina & Aara 

Sending this recipe to
Cook With Comfort

Share This

10 comments:

  1. such droolicious chicken... yum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks aara for sharing! Loving the recipe _ Razi it was quite good guest post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a lovely post. Dahi Murgh looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh! I am loving the flavors and its so popping in the pictures. Shall try and must try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for ur lovely comments....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious dahi murg, Hope you enjoy southern part of India too. Great guest post Ara

    ReplyDelete
  7. tempting chicken in yogurt sauce, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really tempting recipe. Thanks for sharing a delicious taste.

    ReplyDelete

Your Feedback Means Alot :) Do Drop Ur Word Of Thoughts

About Us

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates- Published By Gooyaabi Templates