Lets Make a Try Would be Better Than gulping down as it is,,
Hmmm Hmmmm Ok Go Ahead Lets See
Dont worry I love Talking to myself For Some better Reasons lolzz!!!!
But Seriously Yeah?
Yes Very Much Serious!!! Lets Try Have been seeing in blogs for quiet sometime Papaya juice Had been doing rounds, But one problem!! Im love to eat papaya chunks mixed with chaat masala I make sure I have my portion eaten satisfied!!!!
This papaya was bland umm hmmm and chat masala mixed a little, Little wasnt enough until I realized Chaat masala got over lolz!! Gud That It Did,,,, Right things Happen At Right Time :)
And yes I just had to head towards my Juicer ;) other things will follow up!!!
Get Set Go!!!
I knew what to do, Blend in all the chunks Add some water sugar and here comes my brain talking again, Lets Spice It up coz already chat Masala is there into it
So this is what I did :)
1 cup papaya
1-1.5 cups water Depending on consistency you like
Sugar As you like depending on sweetness of the fruit too
Pepper powder - A dash
Chat Masala - a Dash
Jal jeera Powder - A Dash Again
A Few Drops Of lemon juice (optional)
- Blend in papaya chunks to pure, making sure all particles get well blended
- Add in water sugar dash of spices blend in again.
- Add Lemon juice if you like!! I omited as I wanted more of papaya flavor with spice
- Tastes best when served chilled!!!
My Yummy Glass Of Drink Is Ready!!!!
- If your planning to serve immediatly run in ice cubes into juicer / serve along with ice cubes
- I personally felt It should be allow to rest for a while to chill, so that the spices get fused up well with the juice.
- Make sure you add right amt of spices/ just a dash, else you might not like the juice we just need some flavorings to refresh thats it!!!
Many A Times I feel I need Something Sweet Spicy everything together which can satisfy my need to eat something, And this Juice I felt was perfect for such carvings!! Best Thing Was I Had Kept A Portion Of This Drink For My Bro and he certainly drank the whole thing without uttering a word he is a picky eater and biggest critics of mine :)
Lately ive been doing lots of fusion cooking Or rather say Con Fusion Cooking Anything you can call, But These Thing Come when I dont want anything to go waste :) That is when I come up with fusions.
So Here On Adding Label of DESI VIDESI FUSIONS
Hoping that You Guys Try It Out Sometime & Let Me Know!!!
Sending my entry to Summer Special
Healthy Food For Healthy Kids
Only Chilled Or Frozen
Dish Name Start With S