Some times I go crazy!!!
Yes You Got There Right Very Crazy This Is Where This Maggie Came UP!!!
I dont know how many ever had tried to experiment with maggi and shrimps???? Eggs and Chicken are common combi with other veggies I know!!
Getting Back To the Topic......
Cooking Level : Simple
Time: 10- 15 mins
Serves : 2 People
Maggi: 2 packs
Onion - 1 large roughly chopped
Carrot - 1 Thin sliced
Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
Chilli Sauce - 1 tsp
Salt a little
Oil - 1-2 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in shrimps n little salt. Fry it for a while in medium heat say for 1 min.
- Add in onion and carrot, cook for a while, say again 1 or 2 mins. At this point keep the flame low add soya sauce and chilli sauce, and cook for 2 mins more.
- Add in water 1 cup and maggi 1 masala pack, this is because I dint wanted masala flavor to dominate over shrimps flavor in the dish so the ratio for maggi to masala is 2:1
- As the water comes to boil add in noodles, and cook till firm yet soft, if you feel magi has dried up before getting cooked, add little more water depending on moisture noodles need to cook stir in quickly, this cooking process takes less than 5 mins time.
- Don’t over cook it will stick in the bottom, No need to add more salt, as the sauces we have added here also have some salt content, make sure it is dry in texture and not soggy as we eat
- Mouth Watering Delicious Lip Smacking Shrimps MAGGI Ready in no time.
- Capsicum also can be added along with onion and carrots, it was a hurry cook that i forgot to include while cooking.
- You can try the same with chicken, eggs, and normal veggies too
- If you dont have the sauces its ok to ignore including them.
- Always check for salt before serving as only one pack of masala is added to 2 packs of noodles
Hope You Cook This Quickie And Enjoy Sometime :)
My House Was Filled By Amazing Aroma Of This Unique Combination
Sending This Entry To : Cook like a Celebrity Chef - 5
And To : Cuisine Delights : Show Your Best Creation
Dish Name Start With S