Yes Its So Very Flavorful
My Whole Family Loves The Taste Sweet & Spicy, Refreshing Yet Healthy :)
Either Feeling Sick With Cough/Cold/Headache???? Here U Go
1 1/2 cup Water
1 cup Milk
1 Ginger (1 inch, crushed or grated)
4 Cardamom (Green Elaichi)
2 teaspoon Tea
2 teaspoon Sugar
- In a saucepan add water, tea leaves, ginger and crushed elaichi
- Let it boil in medium flame till the juices of ginger extract has blended well.
- Add in milk and sugar acording to taste, more than what is mentioned above.
- low the flame and let it boil for 10-15 mins more, if required add more tea leaves according to color/ strong tea flavor you require.
- Strain the tea into cups and enjoy the refreshment sipping in :)
- keep a watch while simmering after adding milk. It might spill.
- Adding of extra tea leaves or sugar is purely optional depending on taste buds. ive seen many people like flavor of tea more strong than any thing else, since this is ginger- elaichi tea, i like to keep the flavors dominating
- Adding sugar while boiling itself gives a good taste rather adding it separately. Calorie conscious people can go ahead with sugar free
- Some People do not like elaichi flavor such people can skip elaichi and let the ginger alone remain to dominate the taste
Sending This Entry To : Taste of the Tropics with Ginger